Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!

Ah, hello again my many non readers, greetings and salutations!

I had nearly abandoned this blog, but due to circumstances quite beyond my control for the next 11 weeks or so I am going to use this blog to launch my on-line art empire. Why 11 weeks? Because that's when the restaurant where I work will "Transition" to catering. Meaning in short I'll be quite out of a job!

I know, I'm FREAKING OUT! *Runs in small yet violent circles* TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!

*Takes a calming breath*

OK, sorry, back to the point of this blog entry. While I have time to still generate a "Real" income I'm planning on building up not only this blog but my new art web page as well.

You can see it here... http://ttsnimart.angelfire.com/index.html

It's not much to look at now but in a hand full of weeks, nay, days, I hope to have it looking like a REAL web page with spiffy graphics and interesting links! I will be taking art commissions and uploading at least one page of a comic a week.

I'll also be trying my hardest to figure out how to use AdSense. Wish me MUCH luck there!

So, in short, my life will be up ended very soon and I'm trying to prepare for it with an online income. I will be looking for "Real jobs" as I do this, but if all else fails I'm at YOUR mercy, good people of the Internet! So I'll be looking forward to interacting with all of you soon!

If you are interested in commissions my Email is ttsnim_54@hotmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment